Contracting has always formed an important part of the business. It's often where the most challenging and interesting work can be found, and also brings the chance to work with others and collaborate - extending our own networks and participating in the shared knowledge base which benefits everything else that we do.
- Web application and site development
- Domain management, email and hosting
- Online selling and ecommerce
- Specialising in custom Content Management Systems written in PHP/MySQL
- Drupal, Shopify and more
- Data migration
- Responsive Web design, optimised for mobile
- MVC Frameworks (Laravel / Symfony / Silex)
- Application Programming Interface (API) Design
- Business Driven and Test Driven Development
- Flexible location (At your site or remotely from our Bristol office)
Company director Mike Karthauser is a gun for hire. Developing for the web since the late 90's, his broad knowledge and experience extends both to his technical abilities, and how to keep a given workflow organised, effective and secure when working for third parties.
When able to take a back seat with our own clients, he can often be found buried deep in someone's code. Further references and examples of past projects are available on request.
"The execution of a given brief is always the objective. Being able to quickly identify the working methods which different teams and individuals use to get things done, then adapting the way I need to work to fit is really important to achieving that, especially when time is tight."Mike Karthauser